Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Nut crushing day .

HCT 1 28829

Finally going towing, full time. While its not DixieBelle rolling, working for someone else, just doing the tow duties without the worries, ain’t bad. Havin $1250.00 a month extra is not a bad thing. Meaning instead of disability, I’m getting paid for my abilities. However, getting out of truck 19, slid on the running board and hit my nuts. Damn that hurts, but a good road wolf gets up, dusts himself off and gets back at it.

This in no way means I’m giving up my own operations both towing or flying, but at least, I’m earning. And that ain’t bad, not bad at all.

Any mile need my afternoon nap so I can go tow tonight, so for me lights out.

L8R Confederates,

me wolf blog signature me and Ellie May


Quote of the day:
It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.' - Sam Levenson
Ephesians 1:9-10“And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HazzTail_thumb DODGE BOYS GIF