Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cooter’s Newsletter

HCT 1 12

COOTERS NEWSLETTER

There are times when all you want is plain ordinary quiet. Even though I work and live in both extremes in noise and music, both from working here at the aviation shop as well as at the radio station, when I need absolute ability to concentrate, I relish in pure quiet. Then there comes the need for simple creature comforts. A hot cup of java is always desired. Yet for the life of me , I can never fully wrap my hands around a hot cup. Between answering three phones, the Internet, and of course invading clients, its two sips, and the rest of the cup gets from luke warm to just ice coffee. Hell , I’m considering suing McDonalds. As I perfected the idea of ice coffee, since cold coffee is always what I end up with. Hell at this mornings early briefings for the memorial flyover for Gen my coffee, was way too cold and those cream filled pastries way to gooey and rich in carbs.

Okay, this coming week is going to busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. The shop is nearly done inside, and by the time I touch down in Twin Falls, Sunday night, the neon sign with Cooter’s Kustmz, should be up on the outside. This means shifting gears and hitting it full warp speed, since from what my advisors are telling me , its going to be snowing by mid week next week.

The deal on the Stang is kaput. Rick told me the car , while it looks good, is shot running gear wise. So the search continues for just the right ryde to base the Gen Jaxson on.

More Monday

L8R Aviators

WOLFS LAIR SIG 12


Quote of the day:
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. - Mahatma Gandhi
2 Corinthians 3:6“He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HazzTail_thumb A Knyte Babes poster

Those who never dare are the ones destined for a snare.-AyreWolf

HCC AD WE REALLY LUV TOEWZ