Monday, November 29, 2010

I knew my last blog would get people cooking

HCT 1_thumb WOLFS PROWL HEADER2

Before I get into what I meant, I need to define this a bit.

My last blog , got people ratchetjawin and that’s important. Now to clarify, I would never ever go to offing the President, or his staff. VP or otherwise. What I meant was and is, if the President is not a native born American , lets pack him up and send him to the nation he came from, just like we would do with anyone else that is not of native soil. Lets make Americans first all foreigners second, and if they are too communicate with USA Government officials , make em speak American English. As far as being racist, not in any way am I, as I would not care if the President is a African American, or a Vulcan. If they can be REAL native born American’s and can do a better job, so be it. What we have now is uncontrolled spending, a detraining economy, increasing expenses, this is going to be wyldfyre if something is not done soon.

I’ll be back in later, but I need to thaw. It’s been tow, tow, tow, all day to day. I’m frozen and I need to get warm.

L8R Ya’ll

me wolf blog signature  SAMCRO LOGO1


Quote of the day:
Far from idleness being the root of all evil, it is rather the only true good. - Soren Kierkegaard
Psalm 136:1,26“[Psalm 136] Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
14 HazzTail_thumb