Tuesday, September 1, 2015

When you just know too much

There is a condition that rears its ugly head every once in awhile that is, that if your a brainiac of any kind your in danger of being watched, monitored, ridiculed and just plain examined. It's not a situation that you might think your at fault, in fact you may not even think your a super mind, but if you know things that few give any attention to, or are in a constant case of learning, there will be those who will attempt to fault you. The only answer? Play stupid. Then you'll get along very well. 
Okay then need to give kudos to my support team of my recently acquired associates at HCC and all. Right now I have the finest, most dedicated none biker, civilian support team that I have ever had. Except for both Robin and Ellie May, over in Idaho, I do have a great set of partners and friends here that I have had. It's not yet to say that I'm ready to plant my plow in this town nor drop anchor, only a sweet southern belle personality woman MY age would do that. However once this is up and running up to KOD standards, I would have no trouble transfering authority and delegating responsibilty to this new crew. As for me , like I said, I still have eyes westward and plan on making that move in March or April next year, to facilitate the establishment of the Rode Knytes and KOD HQ in Burley. That said, if a sweet lady were to come into the picture I might and maybe and don't push the maybe baby, to dropping anchor here in Evanston, but this being all  alone and coming home to a cold apartment is getting old. Both metro Utah and Idaho, offers more of the social introductions that Wyoming and Evanston just does not offer. Evanston did once, but the same social ill's that killed the oil and natural gas companies that once made this town a boom town is gone. 
As I close, still very sick, got my anal canal examined today, which i'm still recovering from, plus the meds for that and the antibiotics for my flu, I'm pretty rung out, so no HazzardAyre overnight, but I promise I'll be here overnight Tuesday into Wednesday. 
TTYLY