Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Is it being here or something I ate?

So got up early well early for me to get ready as I could to attend the funeral and viewing for a dear lady of our LDS Ward here in Evanston. So I shaved and all and just started hurling to the point I was hurling blood. So I took some Pepto and thought I was okay, but got dizzy and blacked out. I fell back into bed and by the time I awoke I knew there was no use in going anywhere. I don't know if its me being here in Evanston, or if I ate something strange or just a serious bug I picked up somewhere, but I have been sick for nearly a month now. Early August I had another DVT, fortunately I got to the hospital, in time , oh yes I had to drive myself there, nobody to call for help. Then its been this constantly hacking cough with phlegum , then today, its getting worse. Oh I have my moments of recovery, and I'm not sure if its stress over the shop, the radio werx or something else, or if its just again some dang bug, but I'm calling the Doctor in the AM to see what it could be, cough or not. I must add that there will not be a show tonight, and on that I think , and its just I think, its exploratory at this point, but I think we as a organization have a source for our streaming, that's meant for radio, professional radio that's affordable. But until I can get my health back I'm just in front of the TV and writing this blog. With everything that's going on makes one think. Not saying Twin Falls is any kind of shangrala, or anything, but if I need help especially a medical emergency, at least I have help as close as a phone. Here hardly if anything. So the plan is looking more at a relocation, perhaps sooner than later. 
See ya'll Thursday on the radio.