Thursday, September 10, 2015

Late Night extravaganza and me and nylons and toes

The late night run to Wal-Mart , is now a ritual. I'd rather shop there at least where I reside, from between 03:00 to 05:00 mainly because of the better, not so pissed off staff there. Sure it's sort of a pain to weave in between the boxes and all the restocking. Of course there's the aisles that are roped off as they clean floors and such, but you don't have fat old women and blow hard men inching out every square inch of walking space. No damn toddler children crying and boo whooing all the time, no stupid music that frustrates the hell out of you while your trying to find something that either is out of stock or was moved. Whoever decides where to place inventory ought to be Jap slapped. Milk, cookies, and cereal ought to be together in one section. All soap and cleaning products ought to be together, and don't get me started as to where the soda pop and all should be. Juices , like V-8 Juice ought to be where Orange Juice is, not amongst soda pop. But it's the people there on the overnight shift, that I think makes the difference. So I time my food shopping between when I leave the air on radio and when I go and check on MY shop. 
Okay then and this came up again from a listener earlier this morning. The comment was based on all the postings I make and many graphics I run with women in nylon hosiery. The thing is, is its not that I have a stocking fetish as it might be thought of. However it started back during the Hazzard County days, but even long before that.
The start of the fascination began when I was about 8 or 9 years old. Just about everyone I knew at least the guys I hung with were into big breasts and hind ends. Me I thought I'd take a path less traveled. The legs and feet. There was this one hottie that worked at a hair salon in Layton Utah. My pals bet me I could score even a phone number, much less any real anything. This gal was 20 something and the child laws were not as strict back then. So I strolled in, and made small talk, of course she was in nylons and that was how it started and yes I got her phone number and she went with me to Kowley Drugs for a soda. Made me a hero in front of my friends. A few years later there was the Arbon sisters who lived across the street, from us there in Layton. Out of the two LoAnn had the finest set of legs always just about in nylons of anyone I had ever and since seen. Outside of her allowing me full privlages, she let me feel and experience her lower limbs as much as I wanted. Of course in 6th grade there was a 4th grade teacher there at Crestview Elementry School, who had a drop dead set of legs, always in seamed hose. Again one who did not hinder me and my exploration of such. Today she'd be arrested, back then it was just a right of passage. However in the grand scheme of professional life the nylon fever did not make a impact until Hazzard County entered my life. In fact it was in search of a few props for the diorama that me and the club were putting together for that years Salt Lake City AutoRama. This was back when that show was worth going to much less entering a ride in. We were looking for a pair of white Go-Go boots drill team style, to put on a manikin as a car hop to enhance the display for our car the original General Jackson. It just so happened a car done by a kid just going on a mission that year of 1981, who lived in Paul Idaho, had a part way done General Lee. So a session with Mom and her checkbook, and $1,500.00 the General Lee went home to Hagerman (aka-Hazzard) Idaho. So there needed to be a TV ad for the tow service that was prime as our company then, and I was trying to think of how to make our ad leggy and yet not slutty. Then I saw this ad for a plumbing company in Boise, where at the end the plumber kisses the lady customers hand with the end tag, "we treat our customers like royalty" A great ad, so I got to thinking what if we got a Daisy Duke look a like, she breaks down in her Jeep, Crazy Cooter(me) comes to the rescue, with the tag going we just love toews. Combining the words TOE and TOW into one. So the search was on. What I learned pretty soon, was that a gals feet, looked better in nylons than bare feet. Two with a little perfume in the stockings her feet didn't smell as bad, and three well just made the dynamics much easier to work with. So ever since then in the attempt to renew that original ad, just about every good looking gal I meet, while I'm interviewing her for a career opening in the company, or just having a drink , I always am looking at her feet, especially toes. And if one were to know the easiest way to melt my cold steel heart , like Kryptonite with Superman, a gal in nylons at least a good looking gal in nylons, has my full attention and admiration.
Don't forget HazzardAyre Radio this evening at 11:00PM maybe by then my coughing will have subsided.
TTYLY