Monday, September 21, 2015

tHE Day from Hell is darn near ended


The day from hell is darn near over. Try as I might could not rectify problems with my old keyboard, so had to pony up and buy another. Used, but still tight and at $5.00 not bad. Then my day started so bad it was one of those days that it would have been better to have stayed home. Slept late, but hunger got me out of bed. But hey neither Wal-Mart nor our local Smith's Food store, a Kroger chain subsidiary did not have my variety box of pastries . Used to be one could go in and get a variety box. Which had a few varied styles of donuts, maple bars, a few bear claws, and  so on. Guess what? Nope could not get even one box, and Smith's bakery people were not too kind either . So I got a jug of milk, and came home. Amazing ain't it. This must have been too much of a paradox for the food retailers abilities.  Then to top it off the great new season premier of the Big Bang Theory really was suckie. I mean it left too much loose. Maybe it's the last full new season of the Big Bang Theory? So for me its shower, some snack of some sort, a few of my daily meds and I'm in bed. See ya'll in the morning on HazzardAyre Radio.
TTYLY