Sunday, September 13, 2015

What Jesus Christ did the Knytes can't , but we keep trying


It was possible for Jesus Christ to come to Earth and die on the cross to save all mankind, but try as we might The Knytes-of-Dixie are not Jesus Christ. We can't save em all, nor even one small town. Sure in days of old we were able to effect great miracles, and bring about change, and in some places we still are able, but only in those places where there is an open mind, people willing to take a risk, and people not so arrogant and stubborn. Here in western Wyoming that just is not the case. We have way too many spoiled people that think their poop don't stink, and that its their way or the highway. In the last few weeks, I did have a vision both for my small toewing service and for my life in this town. I had thoughts of going for it here, drop the anchor change drivers licenses and all of that even looking into somehow buying a house here. My only requirement was finding a lady SheWolf here in Evanston. However over the last week both at the shop, and the community in general, I have remembered that try as I might , I just don't fit in here. What my company needs, the things the club needs and is all about, and overall feeling is its time to say that I have gave it a year, the ice while thinner has just not broken. So i'm looking at both western Utah as well as back in southwestern Idaho, as a place to nest. One of my associates asked the other day why I have not went and gotten LexiBelle? Reason, is number one its expensive at least what I have in my pocket. The club members can't help much considering 80% of them are still deployed doing Marine duty, and the biggest one, before I make that leap, of bringing my rig over here, I needed to be shown that there was a reason to do so. Why should I go bust my butt for a township and people for anything considering the way I have been treated after busting my hump for a year to give this town a kick in its ass.  Evanston Wyoming is not on anybody's map. Type in a search for the closest discount food store for a special recipy, the map says unable to find. Same goes for numerous things that I search for. The club yesterday had its High Council meeting in Ogden. I went, and barely have enough fuel to go to church and all Sunday, but I went. The conversation surrounded the clubs attempts for some sort of economic restoration here in Evanston. The entire membership only came up with one, that its on the way to Sturgis. Past that there was no good reason we should even be here. The final thing was, if the shop, associates, and all that we have been working for bares some fruit by March, 2016, the club treasury is willing to help fund some things here. If not, their reccomendation ? Montpelier Idaho, Pocatello Idaho or me back in southwestern Idaho. Maybe as an option, Tooele Utah or that area, after all Tooele does have super race track.  It's like a TV station exceutive in Pocatello Idaho, one evening as we had dinner there at a exotic bar there said it, "Patrick you can't save em all" I am beginning to think that applies to Evanston Wyoming.
TTYLY