Tuesday, September 8, 2015

We had success overnight one more HazzardAyre Radio show in the can

One more HazzardAyre Radio show in the can, and through the hacking and all with a cough that still remains I got through it. Wish I could go longer, but hey I am only human. Now if I can get things straightened out once and for all with AllWest, and Livestream we'll be back on tonight. With AllWest I can't understand how my bill can be so in the rears with them. I pay and over pay and yet I'm behind. You'd think they could send up a rep from their company here to meet with me to get this fixed. I was told in mid July that if I paid $220.00 that my bill would be paid in full. Yet in only a month I get a nasty notice saying its back to just under $400.00, how can this be? Come the first of October, I'm paying the full $400.00 and it had better be paid in full, or I go see about doing something else, plus asking a few friends in a few Federal agencies to take a hard look at AllWest. Okay then, when it comes to Livestream. They do okay, but nearly 75% of those who tune into the site can't access the show on either their Ipod or Ipad, or cell phone. Especially Android. Saw one outfit online and if able am going to look into them later today.
Not quitting Livestream, just going to go do some fishing to see if there's someone that can make this happen, some streaming firm, that is more radio and not as much TV.
TTYLY