Friday, September 11, 2015

Not a big breast guy love those long lean lower limbs

Well its Friday, had to do a very difficult task today, had to travel down to SLC with the clubs High Council, to view some candidates from some local sleaze talent agency down there , that could not as it was obvious distinguish the concept of hot legs and big breasts. For me give me th
is
 all day but if you give me a big jugged model I'll refuse her faster than Boss Hogg scarffing down raw liver. Maybe its me exposure to the lower limbs via everything Hazzard, maybe its that I come from an era where hot pants, knee high go-go boots and mini skirts and what I term ultra mini skirts, but I like hot legs dress conservatively 
 than I do some gal with huge juggies. So got home and while I think we have a few lined up for the 2016 Hazzard Choppers/ Knytes-of-Dixie Calendar, it would be nice if we had at least one or two people from Evanston. More on a happening there next entry.
TTYLY