Monday, December 28, 2015

Church Brethren are helpful, only as long as it does not take money out of their own wallet

Its the Holiday Hangover Monday, but got one radio show out on behalf of WyldAyre and now in production for this evenings, HazzardAyre Radio episode, and in that I was going to pitch an idea at one of our Priesthood and such members yesterday, but he was missing, but talking to the same LDS Brother, last Wednesday when he and two counselors were in the Church clerks office, were counting the kach-ing and bragging and one not so much about their individual portfolios and so I piped up, and said something along the line of how about discounting some store space downtown next to Suds that he currently needs to rent , but for me at a discount. You'dve thought I was asking for his daughters hand in gettin hitched. No no discount , no extension of aid nothing. Which is about par for the course. Now here's a quick piece from another LDS Brother. Dave, who dropped by mid month November , knew I was hurtin and bummed me $20.00. I really did not need it , tried to give it back but reluctantly accepted. Now Dave doesn't make tons of dollars, most months because of his domestic situation and all, he has very shallow pockets, but he gave to the cause. Yet Mr. City Drug, owner couldn't reduce his monthly rent space price for HazzardAyre Radio, Who do you want to trust your church information to? I've nearl came to the conclusion that Trust from the Church to me must be earned, I trust our Bishop, I trust my Home teacher, both of them, but I don't Trust many others. There's one who is one of the higher ups in our ward, who I made the mistake of pursuing until I got word she was under age, how the heck was I to know? But even though he says peace has been made, despite what gospel teaching he learns and teaches himself once in awhile, he DON'T FORGIVE ME. He says he do, I know he don't. Now not to add insult to injury, but if your going to display, best be ready to play. But there's one hot honey that is in both my Sunday school class as well as the Ward. Not saying I'd lap that up like warm milk in a bowl, but she's got the finest set of legs and a package to match. She appears she's something of Hispanic ethnic background, but she do look good. Bottom line if you ain't got it to deliver , don't put it on display. 
Bottom line both HazzardAyre/WyldAyre Radio is poised for some heavy duty kick butt expansion and ignition in 2016 and the hunt is on for a suitable location to house it. 
TTYLY