Friday, December 25, 2015

The 4%ntrs Evanston Wyoming radio is not just over the air, its us at HazzardAyre where quality matters.

Hey its Christmas Day, a day to spend with family and loved ones, for me in three years I'll spend my Christmas with my beloved LexiBelle massaging her body, and caressing her every curve, no I'm not talking a human female, but LexiBelle, my sweet Tow truck. Nothing on the planet is as dear to me as she is. 
The message our Bishop delivered to me when he was delivering the oranges, something I been craving really bad, since Wal-Mart and Smiths haven't had a decent orange in their stores here for months. But the Bishop says, that the reluctance on the part of Cook Brothers Broadcasting of Evanston was due to some of my racy blogs, but isn't them that asks the question, Do you remember the wild life? You'd think that the combination of a person who's on air handle is AyreWolf, and a station that considers itself as the Big dog of Evanston radio would be complimentry. It is until you realize the real deal, is I'm not churchy enough. They don't say that and I love my Bishop and the ward I'm in, but see I'm not an Elder plaque carrying temple recommended blue book thumping church member. It is better for them to ignore me, than be boycotted by advertisers. In reality me being on their station would increase their dull ratings and thus sales. Now I can't prove this, so a complaint to say the FCC for equal rights, or even discrimination wont fly here, but we all know what happened. they saw someone with horsepower and that would rock the station, and thus said no way . But its Discrimination none the less. Even though the Church people here and others say they want what we deliver on HazzardAyre and WyldAyre Radio online over the air. All this does is makes me even more determined to bury KNYN and its sister station, and push the idea of another station here. Oh and yes I can license it in another town, after all Cook Broadcasting is licensed to Lyman/Fort Bridger Wyoming not Evanston. The difference here is Cook is going to loose their station in Soda Springs Idaho, KBRV, reasons vary but the main one is in that part of Idaho, the Sant's, Rheads, and yes even Roholts control the community and county. Add to that the Idaho Attorney General, is a kin folk. Bad thing for Cook broadcasting to step on the wolf's tail, because this Wolf bytes. I'm part of Evanston that's the 4 percenters. The 4 Percenters are the ones that are fence post sitting LDS members, hit church in the morning or afternoon, and the bar after. The 4%ers are the ones that are anti-establishment, anti conformists, and the ones most likely to tune into me either online or over the air. Here at HazzardAyre and WyldAyre Radio, its not just jump and air like KNYN and other stations. Ours takes hours if not days to produce, selecting the finest in music, humor, news and things of interest, especially to the trucker/biker community, and of course the southern rebel preservationist in everybody that cheered when the General Lee jumped a ditch or river. For us at HazzardAyre/WyldAyre Radio its quality not mass production. You wont find an empty chair in our studio while we're on the air, or promising things that we can't or wont deliver, like building websites, like some do. Our listeners are the 4%ers, and so is HazzardAyre/WyldAyre Radio. www.livestream.com/hazzardayre and www.livestream.com/wyldayreradio 
TTYLY