Thursday, December 3, 2015

There are people , and then there is Hazzard County people

Welcome to our Hazzard County. Looks like I was able to fix my computer on my own, but not promising anything yet. I saw the looks in the eyes of the guy at PC Innovators this morning and he looked at me like who is this redneck bumpkin? He was nice and all, but as of yet no return phone call. But I also got in touch with Mike at Cajun Computers who, told me what to do, I did and we're back in operation. As I started here, I said there are people, and then there is Hazzard people. Hazzard County people are a bit more accepting, more open arms and a lot warmer in greeting someone new, or making someone feel welcome whether in a suit and tie, or jeans and coveralls. People not of Hazzard County breeding, are more judgemental and not as easily convinced of ones pure intent, where people of Hazzard County breeding, have a pure heart and finds the good and beauty of things, animals and even people and don't and wont condemn someone just because they might be a bit off center. We all have our crutches to bare, and life challenges, but I think its the belief in a God that is good, knowing there is a divine creator, and like him, and his son Jesus Christ that we celebrate the birth of this month, we need to be more understanding, and patient. Not overbearing like those who are not of Hazzard County breeding.
TTYLY