Monday, December 21, 2015

CBS took a vacation this week and we are getting ready for the relaunch of HazzardAyre Radio on satellite


Seems as though CBS TV took the week off, last week, in that they programmed Holiday episodes of the Big Bang Theory, for the season, that were ran 4 years and 2 years ago respectfully. Can't Understand it, you'd think that CBS would be polishing Big Bang Theory and upgrading the series, considering the Big Bang Theory is the only series CBS has that keeping them in the ratings even being watched at all. Recently when I was shopping for ad time for HazzardAyre Radio, I looked at both the local CBS station based out of Utah, both local and network inventory. What I came away with was there wasn't nothing or very little I wanted to buy. However I am shopping Antenna TV that is hosted by KSTU FOX 13 out of Utah, as well KMTU a side channel of KUTV2(the CBS station that runs old rerun TV). CBS is hurting, its like though , our local cable company here. If you ask both of them they say they're fine, but if you start scratching under the skins, you find there's some serious problems in bad staffing, programming and other pieces. Our Local cable system of Evanston Wyoming here is a company called AllWest. AllWest is a fair company, but they have my billing all messed up, they claim I owe just under $800.00 yet I have been payng nearly $400.00 a month for the first 4 months I had the service, just under $500.00 that they said would bring up to date, and not a month after they claimed I owed more than I was behind. How does that Happen. Either some cash was pocketed, at their office, that I don't buy since Ruth that shoe horned the Evanston office ran it like a Swiss watch. Ever since she left , the Evanston office really needs some rebuild and so does their billing department. If I didn't need AllWest' bandwidth for HazzardAyre Radio, I'd drop AllWest in a Hazzard County second. Which brings me to the final, as of February 1st, 2016, HazzardAyre Radio will be moving our western Wyoming and all to Ogden Utah. Call it getting a much bigger pipeline to move HazzardAyre Radio and its channels through with a bit more finesse . No I'm not moving nor is the shop or that, that remains in Evanston, but there needs to be more than just me in the studio, and since that's not here or people willing to , here in Evanston, so I and the MC voted and decided move the radio gig back to Utah. It's not that AllWest couldn't be more or making more money, from local ad insertion like what Comcast Spotlight Advertising does, or by providing local programming available like Cable One does in Pocatello, I offered our expert abilities there, but got ignored. But like CBS , AllWest reminds me of a alcoholic , in that they only will reach for help when they reach the absolute bottom. There are three Dish Network dealers here in Evanston, does that tell you anything about how satisfied people in Evanston are with their cable TV provider? More L8R Headed for the shop.
TTYLY