Saturday, December 5, 2015

And at the end of the day RodeWolf wins, but I'm still not abandoning my flag of Dixie

At the end of yet another day, looks like for a time and location that Highway Hooker Toewing is being put out to pasture, and relocated to Idaho. While I stay here and bring about the change to RodeWolf Toewing. Which works here, its not as aggressive and all as Highway Hooker, is. I can't understand it, but then not everybody is as tuned into the ole CB and old cb talk like I am so okay. As far as HCC, I'm looking for that to change, but I'm not leaving that. Just putting it on the back shelf. The bottom line if I'm not going to be able to be me at what is for the most part my shop, and it is on paper, both power company, phone company and the lease, then maybe I don't need to put so much money into it each month either, that way I can save up enough money for the idea of my own shop either here in Evansgone or back in Idaho. Thing is if my name is on the door, anywhere or my name is on the lease anywhere, the flag of Dixie will fly and be part of it, while I'm willing to relax some ideas on somethings, I'll always be loyal, to my Southern heritage, and ancestry . 
Any mile , taking a nap until about 8:00pm then its back to the shop.
Next entry, why is it there's no more Saturday morning cartoons on TV anymore? No Bugs, bunny, no Daffy Duck, not even a Flinstone or a Tom & Jerry, unless you have the cartoon network which we don't here, due to AllWest cable was too damn chintsey to renew the contract with Viacom. Can't wait until I go satellite.
TTYLY