Sunday, December 6, 2015

To hell with this Political Correctness Bullshit!!

The thing that started the crap going on with Rick and I at the shop is not because we hate each other or that the friendship ended its because he felt that running under his own banner was more politically correct than Hazzard County Choppers, with our flag of Dixie, and the fact that not everyone understood the idea of Highway Hooker as in going towing. Its this political correct bullshit. Oh don't say this or say that but be careful because it might offend someone. The idea that partnerships fail or don't is that some go into it, with honesty and others go in with an underlying agenda. Nathen went into partnership with me, to the idea, he'd piss me off to the point I'd just up and leave. Which I should have done, which is partly why I drug my feet on fetching LexiBelle from Twin Falls, and why even a month or so ago over to get her to bring her here to Evansgone. But to anyone thinking I'm a gold digger or anything is just stupid, I bust my ass every day for that shop and for the towing service it houses. If not LexiBelle wouldn't be here, now nor would I. Even LexiBelle was telling me in her own way for me to remain, in Twin Falls, not go to Evansgone, and now wished I would have listened. Came back gathered up the LiL Wolf took it back there, then took a bus came here rented a U-Haul and a car caddy, and taken the car back along with everything else back to Twin. Although not much warmer that 10 degree difference does make the thoughts even stronger. Thing is now there's 4 rigs I have to figure out how to get over to Twin Falls. But I'm getting off center here. 
The reason that back in 1980 when Jimmy Mac, Lester Culbertson Junior, Karl Kuhn, Alfred Kuhn and I opened the original Hazzard County Garage, worked is we all went in with the same ideas and goals. Build the finest discount automotive service shop and towing service, that gave people honest service and all at honest down to earth prices. Along the way The Hazzard County Knytes(Knights) was formed and the fact that we modeled every dang thing of it after all things Hazzard County/aka Dukes of Hazzard was the path to that southern honesty. Now granted we did have quite a bit more going for us in Hagerman- aka Hazzard Idaho, first the area public liked us and what we were doing and were all about. Second they reveled at the fact they could get something repaired that didn't cut off their legs and make em take out a bank loan to pay for that repair. I undercut my towing rates way below what others were charging, and still do. Third and this is about to be available again if Rick doesn't end up shooting me or us in the foot, But in 1980, the Hazzard County Garage, had my Mom & Dad's money to support it, not that we needed it. Hell we ran $60k through the doors of that shop in a town of then if it was really lucky of 800 people, in the first 3 months of operation. The Hazzard County Garage along with its name sake TV show ran with the idea of fight the system, anti-establishment attitudes. Just because other shops like to carve off someones scalp for an easy repair, like I was at Young's Dodge in Morgan Utah which started the crap of being still even further behind . But treat people right , charge what's needed but don't scalp people. To do things just to be popular is one thing and there are times one needs to adjust, but to abandon everything to cave into political correctness just to make money at your business, is like or akin to burning the American flag, just to be popular to those damn Muslims. 
Now I need to pass this along to my Bishop and the church. There are times and I will not pull back too much, but I often do my dioramas for these blogs with racy looking women on them . However I'm finding that I dislike this more every day. Not that I haven't busted my balls to get a few of the local gals here to pose by the shop and all as well as in the radio studio for pics. HeeHaw girls are one thing, but I have seen some that Facebook suggests, yet are 100% more offensive than anything I ever posted that they flagged me for a few years ago. It's the church lessons and all that its great to admire a creation of Heavenly Father that he did a bit of extra work on, and then there's tarnishing that by making it trashy. 
Any mile goota get myself in gear here have work to do at the shop .
TTYLY