Monday, December 21, 2015

Yes Sally there is a nation just as ours between Los Angeles and New York City.

Seems as everyday as I deal with vendors parts suppliers and even lending companies it seems as though all too many forget there's a nation between Los Angeles California and NYC New York. Example been working with this cat in California named Dom, he said he'd send some paper work to me to get me some financing. Outside of the fact of a 585 credit score, due too many partners, in business and a few engagement charge offs, never have went bankrupt, never lost it all, and most importantly never have went completely went out of business, still Highway Hooker Toewing for 38 years owned and operated by me, and does more business on my own than just about any towing service in the Mountain west. That is until I moved to Evanston, Wyoming. I do okay, but to get some new equipment and enable a one payment a month in a debt consolidation operating capital loan, rather than having to pay all too many, that are getting antsy, but that paper work was supposed to be here nearly two weeks ago, yet every day I go to the mail box, no paper work. Now If I was in some major city, knocking down 50 calls a day, I can bet your next tank of diesel that, I'd have that paper work, and the check in the mail. But because we're not a big fleet in a big city with multiple calls a day, yet Highway Hooker Toewing, knocking down calls from our listing on Yelp, and Google plus getting calls from everyone from AllState Motor Club, to AAA to Quest, and Honk, despite being in competition with 9 others here in a population of 13,000 in city to near 20,000 area and county wide, we do sorta okay. Imagine what we as a company could do with a good rollback, and upgrade on the equipment we have? Which is why I got the attention of Dom, thinking, if I got a loan through him, paid it off in a short period, and demonstrated our credit worthyness that come mid summer go to Dom to finance a newer truck with a newer rollback. But because we are small, we get brushed aside. But it's not just that and the only real old fashion speed shop between Salt Lake City and Rock Springs, even HazzardAyre Radio gets ignored . Oh sure people flock around the Facebook pages, United Confederate States of America, Hazzard County Chamber of Commerce, and Hazzard County Tymes, its flat ridiculous . So hey big city fellers and all there is a place and places between California and NyC. Its called America and my part of America is Wyoming.
TTYLY