Friday, October 9, 2015

Make Sure You tune in Friday into Saturday morning for my show

Sorry about this morning
I had every intent on being on air Thursday into Friday morning, however and here lately its sounds like a scratch cd, that I am doing more not on air than on it. Not that I have not tried to recruit a feminine someone that I feel safe enough around to co anchor the show that is as southern, and rowdy as I am, not to mention as much outlaw, and as anti establishment as I am, to co habitate the Wolf's Den overnight to run the radio show when I can't but since there isn't one that's willing to step up, and grab the mic, its up to me. 
At 08:30 I got a phone call, from our Soda-Springs/Grace Idaho sub charter. One of ours passed away during a solo ride, details on the clubs private page. Any mile after going over there and dealing with that and driving home the body needs sleep, grieving time, and quiet. So no radio show this morning. 
See ya'll Friday evening to Saturday morning.
TTYLY