Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I don't liker getting jacked around

I just hate getting Jacked around. First it was my former partner, Nathen. Comes into the shop operation just to see if he could force me out so he could take over. Then comes the guy over at a competitors shop who pitched an above ground lift at $500.00 the cut that a quarter to $200.00, then just because I wanted it, jacked the price up to $600.00 . Bulls breath. But found one at Tommy's in Boise, and he sold his 4 post hoist to me for $200.00 and he'll deliver. Since Tommy is a Knyte, so I sent up the $200.00 and this week or early next , he'll take it apart, load er up and haul it down. Although a beer or two and a pizza might be in order.
Of course, not EVERYBODY in Evanston, Wyoming is a bad or an asshole. Mike at Cajun Computers , took care of me by delivering my little lap top that is taking FOREVER to download WIN 10, but Mike didn't ask for one cent, to come out to the studio, and try to get Old Betsy going again. Course still as it turns out needs a hard drive replacement. IObit is going to hear about it too. 
More in the AM,
ttyly