Friday, October 9, 2015

As I sit here, its time to rag on Evansgone Wyoming a bit more

These are the days that you just want to cover back up and stay in bed.
Day started out okay, got up, had a good breakfast, then headed to the shop figuring on not being there very long. But got there, Nathen still hadn't gotten his friends truck out of the shop. Had every intention on retaining the truck for junk, or the amount of storage for it being in my shop. Guess what after calling the fuzz, found out that because I had not yet gotten the business license, as I'm still waiting on the state sales tax number out of some place Wyoming, I could not charge for the storage, the oil deposit on my shop floor, the many nights of power to light the place and a whole lot of other things, like phone bill that I was told was paid, for the Ford Bronco Nathen sold, not paid, owe now $450.00 for, then if that wasn't bad enough the sales tax number is $60.00 business license $50.00 and LexiBelle still rests in Twin Falls, but only until after the first of the month, come hell or water, either she's coming over here, or I'm going to her. The latter , I'm not too far from. From a dinky Payton Place style of town, and I use the word town, that says it wants to grow, even the Mayor says so they sure make it expensive to plant the seeds of business here. Any mile, I tuckered so sliding off the radio gig until early in the morning.
We had 5 cops, one asshole white haired Sgt. there that is a thorn in my side. I'm going to do all I can legally to get his butt ousted from the city pd here. The rest of the law here I get along with. The majority leave me alone, in fact extend a lot of business or at least vocational courtesies . But this one, wont slide much. His days wearing a badge are limited if I and the Knytes have any say in it. Most days I just ask myself , is all of this worth the chicken feed I'll be making toewing and building bikes? 
If there's one place that kills dreams and aspirations its got to be Evansgone Wyoming seconded to only one place in Idaho, Glenn's Ferry. 
More L8R headed back to the shop.