Thursday, October 8, 2015

HazzardAyre Radio, something that I can't stop talking about




















This month marks the 12th anniversary of HazzardAyre Radio. I can't believe how much work and joy as well as pride that has gone into it. I can remember it was a fall night in Buhl Idaho, in bed all sound asleep when that bolt of inspiration hit me like a zap of electricity. I awoke, carved it out on my lap top and my life has not been the same. Some 400 radio shows, 3 Grammy's, HazzardAyre keeps growing. While spinning off 4 other channels the soul and focus is still HazzardAyre. Centered on all things southern, DOH, as well as AyreWolf and all that is involved, HazzardAyre is radio that is simply unfooled around with., Purly fight the system, nothing withheld and always live. While still trying to recruit that one single element that made us work in 1993 with Robin and I plus what worked in Gooding Idaho  with Erin and I , I can say that HazzardAyre has bloomed beyond my wyldest dreams, and the vision even of what the Knytes saw in it.
While still looking for our fancy ass'd studio again in Wyoming and planning on a revision in Idaho in late 2016, HazzardAyre reaches for the stars while keeping our feet firmly planted on terra firma. HazzardAyre has seen the best, we've experienced the worst, but we always land on our paws firmly planted on sacred ground with the miracles and gifts of Heavenly Father. For HazzardAyre Radio is his word, expounded. 
We have even went forth and created a new venue RodeWolf/HazzardAyre Radio, the mothership HazzardAyre continues to germinate. 
Listen for yourself this evening on HazzardAyre Radio, www.livestream.com/hazzardayre .
ttyly