Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Told that boy to slow down,Bears are hungry!!

dukeslogo HCT 1

I don’t know how many times I have told my DAV-PSR to slow down, but do he listen ? No. Perhaps he will now. Going through Filer Idaho, which has always been a speed trap good young Todd has to clip through at 39 mph in a school zone. Now I don’t know where the County bear was, but he was there taking pictures with his speed gun, and Todd got it. Fortunately the bear was in a good mood, and Todd got off with an $85.00 ticket rather than a $150.00 ticket. But there have been other times, he has been in excess of the posted limit. I have warned him countless times and the odds were catching up with him. I learned the lesson years ago, that 90 days in the Gooding County Jail, doing 85MPH plus through Hazzard was a bunch more than wanted by the locals of Hazzard. More over a situation that Mom & Dad could have cured with a phone call. But ya’ll can’t go home and say twazz not me, when your behind the wheel of the Gen Lee. And two that 90 days taught me that ITD puts up speed limit signs for a reason. Now granted local coffers are a bit slim these days, and school zones are no place to be dropping the hammer. So ya’ll hear it from me your old buddy AyreWolf, Don’t feed the Bears, watch your speed meter, that’s what its there for. Have it checked on a regular basis, and always carry three things in your rydes, scanner, CB, bear finder. You’ll rest kinder and easier at night, so pull back on the Binders, Bears are out in school zones and all over Idaho.

Can some folks think on honeys too much? Or does it depend on which gender is your head doctor? Went to my monthly exam, and was mentioning that one of the motivators to going to 24 Hour Fitness was the hot blonde that signed me up at the Fair. It’s one thing to have Bubba with no neck as a trainer, but a 36-24-30 blonde as your personal trainer gets you in gear for watching your calories. However apparently my shrink thinks all I think with is my dink. Of course babes are not my only thoughts these days, but with upcoming performance, truck, and ayreshows, putting fine tail with the promos for such is a hot project. But the head doc thinks otherwise. Because she, is a she, she looks at such things differently than say a guy shrink would. As she is not bothered by morning wood.

Keep it Tween the ditches and Don’t Feed The Bears!!

L8R Confederates,

dukeslogo WOLFS LAIR SIG


Quote of the day:
No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets. - Edward Abbey
Philippians 2:1-2“[Imitating Christ's Humility] If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Knytes Label 1 HazzTail

NONpromo 17-27-1