Friday, November 20, 2015

They ain't your daddy's Ding Dongs

They are good, but they ain't your Daddy's Ding Dongs. I'm not talking crude here, but Hostess Ding Dongs now days since the company got rescued from obscurity  just are not as big, and not as tasty. Maybe I just got a bad box, but no foil wrapping and again not as big. How about sticking to tradition there Hostess? Course from the old fashioned Hostess fruit pies, to the cocoa cup cakes, They just don't have the yummies like they used to. How about doing it the same old size? Oh I'm glad as hell these snacks are back, as I munch down on two of em in the morning as my hold over to breakfast , but I'd like to see a bit more quality. It's like older tow equipment. Sure these new hydraulic units are snazzy as hell. But they just don't have the grunt of my older Holmes 500. Which on one side is going to take a heck of a lot of enginuity to get the cable out from around the cable drum, its spooled around the drum and around the output shaft. This has come from some people messing with her while in storage in Twin Falls. There's some ass kicking coming, just need to plan the attack just right. 
The computer kicked the bucket again, so need to finish up a slight none hammer tune up & repair, before I can run a show. We'll be launching a new channel on Livestream called UCAF Radio, which is nothing less than United Confederate Ayre Force, Radio. www.livestream/ucafradio 
See you on the return trip good numbers to ya'll I'm in Bed.
TTYLY