Sunday, November 22, 2015

LexiBelle has problems and getting the Hershey squirts is no fun.

LexiBelle still has problems. It's truly amazing that in these days that pride in a job well done is as rare as 89 cent gasoline and deep fried okra, that you can't get the repair quality that you pay for. After nearly $500.00 in repairs from Magic Valley Transmissions, LexiBelle still has a fuel leak, the new fuel lines I was charged for, are the same old lines that were there before. Yes the installed the left fuel tank replacement, but a bit of care on the right side would have been good too. This is why there is Hazzard County Choppers, and why I can't just truck over to Green River for my tow brother Shawn to take a look see at the tangled mess of my winch drum cable . Basicly LexiBelle leaks, ALLOT!! . Then comes by biological malady. This morning at 4:00AM I got up with the need to drop a terd but, did terd plus barf this went on until mid day at 14:00(2pm) when my meds kicked in, and I thought I'd just take a nap, but fell in bed, near dead and didn't awaken until 17:00(5pm) . Had some Capn Crunch, and now watching the Parent Trap. So that was my Sunday. 
See ya'll in the mid AM on the radio.
TTYLY