Monday, November 30, 2015

The cure for Migraine headaches? Earth Wind and Fire.

At 10:45 hours I awakened Sunday, but as I opened my eyes, my head pounded like the incoming shelling at KiA Sauhn, I mean it was such pain. So I figured I could just roll over and catch a few more minutes of snooze time until church. So was in a peaceful dream of a fishing trip with Dove Cameron(Liv& Maddie-Disney Channel) when brother McFadden came to the door, not knowing who it might be I rolled over the other way. So Brother McFadden calls on the phone, told him, I was to sick to go anywhere. So went back to sleep. 
Got back up at 21:00 ate a ham and swiss cheese sandwhich, and watched Mail Call on the Military History Channel, then started grooving to my music, mainly Earth Wind & Fire, there's few bands that can make one more peaceful inside and unwind thy mind than EW&F. 
While not grooving perfect yet, I'm feeling better. 
HazzardAyre on air Monday night at 23:00
TTYLY