Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Can you just tell Facebook I have enough Friends already?

I am starting to get really tired of Facebook putting up that banner, here's people you may know. Fact is I don't know a damn one of em. Unless I have met you in person, or we have a vocational or business connection, I don't want to know your Facebook status and all that BS. Knytes members yes, associates? Yes, but today I'm rather restrictive and selective of who I add to my Facebook friends. However it wasn't always this way. When I first set up a Facebook account strictly for the club as well as Highway Hooker Towing/Hazzard County Choppers, I used to be greeted by a multitude of female types, and others. Over time if I called one of those female's bluffs and said lets do a meet and greet, they got pissed. A few candidates for some visual gigs I met through and because of Facebook, but if you called their cards on the table and looked to do a lunch meeting, you'd think you had the plague or something. Oh they stayed up as your friends on Facebook, but they trended to not answer you, when you sent them a greeting or anything. Some even reported the club and/or me, which meant being froze out of Facebook for weeks. So now if I don't know somebody or unless a club member , fellow tower, or something similar, I just don't add nobody. So can you just tell Facebook I have enough Friends and quit asking me if I know someone? Sheesh!
TTYLY