Monday, August 24, 2015

Some days I just HATE this Evanston town and its getting worse every day

Just like a pair of shoes or a new pair of britches, some fit better than others. Likewise, more and more, I'm really getting to hate this stubborn, stuck up, and really ignorant and arrogant town of Evanston Wyoming. From the word go, and had it not been for the snow the next morning, I'dve been gone months ago. In fact would not have stayed. But I got conned, and forked over $500.00 of my hard earned dollars, long before I knew the truth. Evanston had not progressed in fact it has regressed into more of a frontier, something town. 
I put up a post on Evanston classifieds Facebook page, basicly saying if you post other business' here why can't I and why do you take mine down. I got one reply from some jackass that said he would not patronize our shop anyway or something. Who cares? The only people I want coming to my shop, are bikers, and hot rod truckers. Past that I don't really care. Of course this winter will be different, as most if not all will be on the back of LexiBelle, 
 and I remember names of those who basically say FO to me or the shop. Can you say charge double. But this goes further than that. I don't think that too many people think straight. All I need to do is come the first, move two rigs to Twin Falls. Rent a U-Haul and a car hauler, load up everything I own and move to back to Twin. Never to see the rusting deep frozen tundra of Evanston Wyoming again. Some would say who cares? Answer; There goes the new radio station, the new race track, both circle and dragstrip. There would go the investment to the airport to expand and modernize it, there would go the home town TV station, plus our events of the Hazzard Nationals aka DukesFest West. There goes the jobs and paychecks that all of that provides, and there goes any kind of community support from us to this tired broken and broken hearted town. The Knytes through our sponsors and support investors, plan on investing just a click over $20, million dollars or better into this town. But today was one of those days, that I and the club have to look and ask why invest one red cent? Hazzard County Choppers is the last leg of the run on Evanston. If this goes sour, I'm done, the Knytes will pull its funds from this bigoted town, and we'll forget we ever saw it. Yes, some days I just hate this town of Evanston, thing is its getting worse every day. TTYLY