Monday, August 24, 2015

I wouldn't do that even if she was Selena Gomez

I had this Vixen in Denim call into the radio show earlier and asked me , now that I have people working in the office, would I give them the password to the computer? My personal files and all. My response, not even if any of them were Selena Gomez, I still wouldn't do that. There's only two people on Earth that know my command password and all, and that is Mike at Cajun Computers who services our equipment, and the other is Erin aka Miss Nurse GoodBody. Past them I would never give that to anyone. 
It was a good show overnight, although the newscasts might be a bit outdated, but until we get a few more desktop computers here in studio and in the office at the shop, it'll have to be what it is. The search, for a seatcover co-anchor(host) for HazzardAyre and all of the spin-off's goes unanswered. More over I am realizing more and more, that the very reason I jumped off of Evanston Classifieds, is why I'm about to again. Everytime we place something up there, the who ever is in charge of the dern group, pulls it off, so I'll just let my office people do that. Which brings me back to the very topic or context of the subject matter I touched on both on the show, as well as in my Highway Hooker Toew Tymez. If I could just get a well known female corpuscle here in Evanston, to go through the toew smooch, to enhance the ads for Highway Hooker(Cooter's A1) Toewing. The locals would get the idea, and the reputation of the company could be rectified. As it is now most view me as a big bad Coyote after Little Red Riding Hood. I need this
 Done by a local gal here in Evanston. Getting the idea that this kind of toew 
 and this kind of toew 
 while spelled different sound alike but have different meanings yet go together. As 

It has nothing to do with me getting frisky or having a foot fetish or some strange communical dizzeeze. Yet as much as I try I never can get some gal to put on nylons, take off her shoe and me pucker up to get the desired effect. It's the same bullstuff I went through in 2006, in Cokeville Wyoming. A bunch of pigheaded Mormononic idiots though Hooker meant 
 rather than 
 That's what's wrong with Western Wyoming to begin with too much stubborn old fart minds rather than a more wider focus. Maybe someday, but not today. Too bad. But it makes wonder if Utah the HQ of the Mormononic idiots, can open their closed brains to drain in the vein, or creative film making and a now ABC series near Park City Utah, why can't a community , located 45 miles east of Park City, Utah, mainly Evanston Wyoming, open theirs? 
Any mile much to do today. 
TTYLY