Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UpDate , Phooey!!

426087326v4_400x400_Front_Color-Yellow HCT 1_thumb

imagesCA0AELP0 acdj header_thumb

During the early morning hours as I was sleeping, started to feeling a bit cold and damp, come to find out I had pissed my bed. Must have been the 100 mile sea I drank at last nights , Knytes meeting.

So I woke up, washed the sheets and while they were drying , checked my alternate email inbox. So there was Windows Live explaining that my Windows Live account was being upgraded and to log in. So I did, and while it took 3 tries hell 3 times a charm they say, but got logged in, and all was well. WELL sort of. I cain’t finger out what is so super from the Windows Live account I had before. So I say , Update Phooey, leave the gall darn thing alone.

On another tech tip. Found out a part victory of the KOA, is that Windows Office 2011 will once again have Clippy. Yes that pesky Windows Office Assistant that we all love is back, hurray for us!!!

Now that SOA is in hibernation until October 2011, its time to get back to things Hazzard County.

More on that Thursday morning.

L8R Knytes

Cooters blog signin adxelexi


Quote of the day:
Contrary to general belief, I do not believe that friends are necessarily the people you like best, they are merely the people who got there first. - Peter Ustinov
John 1:1-2, 14“[The Word Became Flesh] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
14 HazzTail_thumb